Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Days 179 and 180: my big girl

Sasha has been refusing to sit in her highchair at meals. We're talking screaming and wailing, arms and legs flailing, tears streaming down her cheeks. And nothing I do seems to comfort her or calm her down. So last night, out of desperation, I put her on a regular chair (see, the problem is that we have a tall breakfast bar and need to work out a solution to this "I want nothing to do with this highchair anymore" problem). She loved it, she wanted to spin, but I didn't let her. But she still loved it.
She took a whopping 4 and a half hours nap today (she can nap that long, but sleeping in till 8am is unacceptable, huh?) and woke up very happy - not to say that that stopped her from throwing a fit about being in her highchair, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment