Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Days 166 and 167: coming back home

I know I'm skipping a few days here, but I still have to go through all our photos from our vacation. I took (not surprisingly at all) over 1,100 photos and I've already managed to get that down to about 750 (I'm actually quite proud of myself). But I have yet to edit them and pick out my favorites. So stay tuned, I will post them!
Now for the couple of days we've been back... I guess Sasha really missed us: she spends half of her day hugging or cuddling with me; the other, throwing tantrums about the smallest things and getting mama's attention that way. I'm guessing it's just a phase, her way of adjusting back to "normal", hopefully it won't last long. So yeah, this is what I've been dealing with these two days (and the thing that has been saving my sanity so far)

No comments:

Post a Comment