Friday, June 4, 2010

Days 152-155

Sasha likes doing crazy crafts that I throw at her; seriously, it's not just me (well, not always anyway)
And this is what she thinks of her doll stroller... I suppose that's better than her actually sitting in it, huh?
This little guy is Sasha's new best friend, my parents' friends from Israel sent us this little lion and the kiddo has been dragging him along with her ever since, isn't he adorable?
And this is what happens when you give your kid a crayon and a piece of paper and leave the room for two minutes to go check on laundry, sigh (it did all come off, but I had to snap a picture)
And p.s. we're leaving for Europe tonight, so I won't be posting pictures until we come back, but boy, will I be posting pictures when I come back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment