Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Days 175-178

On Thursday, it was so hot that the farthest I dared go out was our balcony (it really is a lifesaver in these hot humid NY summer days). I traced Sasha's and my feet. Then she did the same thing, getting chalk all over her legs.
Friday, we went out for my (belated) birthday celebration. This is just a snapshot, but it's hard to get pictures of my husband, so here you go: at a German bar in the city, drinking a whole boot of beer. And this is the before picture. I am not going to share the after picture.
Saturday, we went to my cousin's birthday party. We all had such a wonderful time! Best friends, Sasha and Emily.
It was a shoes-off-barefoot-on-the-grass kind of day. And I love those!
My sister and her boyfriend, love this picture of them, so happy!
Sunday was Kristin's bridal shower. It was so warm and happy. And yes, there was tea involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment