Friday, May 28, 2010

Days 145-148

Sasha really likes her dolls. She walks them in her doll stroller. She reads to them. The hugs them. She gives them kisses before putting them "to bed" at night. She also feeds them. And then throws them off her highchair. Apparently.

Sasha likes to read. While wearing underwear and one shoe. Which she put on all by herself, might I add.

This is what we've been doing for the last few weeks: reading, reading, reading about London and Paris. This isn't even the half of all our books, pamphlets, and brochures. And there are two books on Paris. Because, you know, I'm pretending that since I spent a semester in Paris back in college, I know it oh-so-well.

And today, our little (little?) girl figured out how to blow out dandelions. All on her own, without any prompts from me whatsoever. It was amazing handing it to her, her eyes glowing with excitement of something new. And then she just blew on it. And giggled the liveliest loudest and most genuine giggle I've ever heard!

No comments:

Post a Comment