Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Days 142 - 144: my loves

The other day, looking through my folder for this blog, I suddenly realized there are no pictures of my husband, but there is a good reason for that, I promise. I admittedly take too many pictures. He admittedly gets tired of me snapping away constantly. And I mean all.the.time. And I am not phenomenal (to say the least) with photographing people - never was, ask any of my "guinea pigs" for my photography classes - so it takes me a while to get a good shot. And I finally did - this one captures my sweet silly husband perfectly:
 This one is from Sunday - we had a get-together at one of Y's coworkers' house in NJ - Sasha was being very quiet and serious, up until she spotted some other kids' ball and ran off to play with them
And this may just be my new favorite picture of my baby and her loving papa

No comments:

Post a Comment