Monday, December 27, 2010

Days 356-360

The year is drawing to an end and so is my photo journey. I can't say I've come far, but I've definitely enjoyed documenting our year. It's nice to look back and remember the little, seemingly unimportant, moments from months ago, and I'm sure it'll be even nicer a few years down the line. I may continue this for another year, but I may just stick to taking just as many pictures and posting more often on my regular blog, we'll see.
 
On Wednesday, I had to go to the city, and since I got done fairly early, I stopped by the wonderful Guggenheim Museum
Sasha and papa watching something or other on the computer (Sasha adores watching the video to the nursery rhyme "Alouette", so all day long she tells me that when papa gets home, he'll show it to her)


Helping decorate grandma and grandpa's tree - I love the look of concentration on her face!
Christmas lights on December 25th
The crazy blizzard as seen from our window. Needless to say, we're staying in for the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment