Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Days 74, 75, and 76

I've been informed by a dear friend of mine today that I've been "slacking off" on my picture blog... Nice to know what you think of me, hon. Just kidding! Nice to know people are reading my blog! So without further ado, photos from the last three days:
Sasha mid-tantrum. We've been seeing a lot of these especially in the last couple of weeks. She literally throws herself on the floor and pretends to cry. It is so not a cute stage!
Remember a photo of a swan from last week? All graceful and beautiful? This photo was taken in the same place a week later: a few boats have sunk after a horrible rainy/windy weather we had last weekend. Neither graceful nor beautiful.
The last few days have been beautiful and we've pretty much been hanging out on the playgrounds and in the park. And Sasha won't take her sunglasses off. Love the spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment